With continuous job openings at all six of our camps, there's always an opportunity waiting for you.
Please login for email subscription information.
HR BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR, RFT/NF-03Tuesday, January 13, 2015 ~ Tuesday, January 27, 2015+ More
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE MANAGER (FAMILY TEAM BUILDING), $11.02 -$16.00/HOURTuesday, January 20, 2015 ~ Tuesday, February 03, 2015+ More
ALTERNATE INSTALLATION SEXUAL ASSAULT RESPONSE COORDINATOR/MCB (H&S) COMMAND SEXUAL ASSAULT RESPONSE COORDINATOR, NF-04/RFT, $16.53-$29.00/HOURTuesday, January 20, 2015 ~ Tuesday, February 03, 2015+ More
CYTP TRAINING & CURRICULUM SPECIALIST / NF-03/04 / RFT / $11.02 - $25.00Thursday, January 22, 2015 ~ Thursday, February 05, 2015+ More
GRAPHIC ARTIST (MARKETING BRANCH) RFT/NF03, $11.02-$18.00Friday, January 23, 2015 ~ Friday, February 06, 2015+ More
Spouse of active duty military members of the Armed Forces.
Preference applies to jobs graded at NF-3 and below, Craft and Trades and Child and Youth position. Preference applies to any job that is open to competition in accordance with merit staffing practices. Spouse preference may be exercised once for each permanent relocation of the military sponsor. The spouse must have been married to the military sponsor before relocation to the new duty station.
The time period of spouse preference eligibility begins 30 days before the military sponsor’s reporting date to the new duty location. It continues during the entire tour unless placement into, or declination of, any offer of a regular full time (RFT) or regular part time (RPT) position at any grade level. Head of local NAFI’s may non-select eligible spouses during the last 6 months of the sponsor’s tour.
Spouse preference may be exercised once for each permanent relocation of the military sponsor, as follows:
A. Spouses may apply to vacancies using MSP until such time as they accept or decline a RFT or RPT position. Once a contingent offer of employment is made for a RFT or RPT position, the spouse will lose their MSP eligibility.
B. There is no limit to the number of times that a spouse may apply to vacancies using MSP and may simultaneously apply for positions under this preference (as long as they are not made a contingent offer of RFT or RPT employment).
Members of the Armed
Forces, and their dependents:
A. Who were
involuntarily separated, as defined in 10 U.S.C. 1141;
B. Who were separated
under the Special Separation Benefit, as defined in U.S.C. 1174a; or
C. Who separated the
Voluntary Separation Incentive, as defined in U.S.C 1175.
Eligible individuals may receive a preference in hiring only
Applicants requesting consideration must submit their DD
Form 1173 over-stamped with “TA” to the NAF personnel office where
consideration is desired.
Family members of
active duty military members and civilian employees stations in foreign areas.
Preference is for all NAF jobs. Preferences apply when not
at variance with the Status of Forces Agreements, country-to-country agreements,
treaties, or as prescribed by DoDI 17400.23.
Military spouses who have accepted or declined a RFT or RPT
position within NAF or APF billets, will become eligible for consideration
under Priority 3.
This status does not apply to family members of locally
hired civilian employees. (DODI 1400.25, Volume 1232)
This priority applies to those who do not fall under
Priorities 1-3 (as identified above).
• Business Operations ► Lodging ► Golf Club ► Bowling ► Automotive Services ► Tours Plus ► Scuba Program ► Custom Shop and Framing ► Clubs and Restaurants ► Special Events
• Executive Branch• Community Services Coordination • Deployed Exercise Support Branch• Internal Control Branch• Legal Branch• Financial Branch• Information Management Branch• Marketing• NAF Human Resources Branch• Procurement Branch• Semper Fit Branch ► Athletics Section ► Aquatics Section ► Health Promotion Section ► Single Marine Program• Camp Fuji
• Logistics Branch ► Facilities Maintenance Section ► Motor Transport Section ► Safety Section ► Supply Section• Marine and Family Programs ► PPD Program/Resources • Family Programs • Transition Assistance Management Program • Education and Career Services ► Behavioral Health Program • Substance Abuse • Community Counseling • Family Advocacy • Marine Expeditionary Forces Prevention • Sexual Assault Prevention Response Program ► Marine Corp Family Team Building • Family Readiness Program• Camp Mujuk
• Family Care Branch ► Children, Youth and Teen Program ► Resource and Referral ► Training and Curriculum ► Child Development Centers
Minimum area of
Must be at least 18 years old and have graduated from high
school or been awarded a certificate equivalent to graduating from high school.
Exception: Summer Hire Lifeguards: Must be at least 15 years of age, be currently enrolled in a secondary school and either work only during school vacation periods or work part-time during the school year under a formal student employment program (work study).
MCCS Offers Regular Full/Part-Time Employees
• Tuition Assistance: Up to $10,000 a year for any degree up to a Master's level, from an accredited university or college.
• Life Insurance
• Medical and Dental Insurance
MCCS NAF HROMCB Camp S.D. ButlerUnit 35023FPO AP 96373-5023645-3052