I agree with the terms and conditions.
© 2016 MCCS all rights reserved. No Department of Defense, U.S. Marine Corps, or
Marine Corps Community Services endorsement of commercial sponsors implied.
MCCSOKINAWA.COM is provided as a public service by the Marine Corps Community Services. Information presented on MCCSOKINAWA.COM is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 (reference (bd)) and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act (reference (ay)). If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us by using the Contact MCCS form.
Want to know what’s happening at MCCS? Subscribe to receive updates from this program.
The Age Policy regarding Basketball Court Usage in the Fitness Centers has been changed to reflect the following:
•Youth 10 to 13 years old are allowed to play basketball in our gymnasiums under the direct supervision of their parents or guardian 18 years and older•Youth 14 to 17 years old are allowed to play basketball unsupervised in our gymnasiums
*This age policy change only applies to the Basketball Court, not other areas of the fitness center.
ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBERS
Front Desk: 637-1114
Sports: 637 1869
Fitness Coordinator: 637-2390FEATURES
- Fully Equipped Weight Room
- Full Range of Free Weights
- Modern Strength Training Machines
- Outdoor Functional Fitness Container
- Certified Full-Time Personal Trainers
- Free group fitness classes
- Cardiovascular training equipment: Treadmills, Stationary Bikes and Cross-Trainers
- Boxing Equipment, Basketball, Racquetball and Volleyball Courts.
- Outdoor Facilities: Picnic Pavilions, Softball Fields, Tennis Courts, Outdoor Basketball Court, Skateboard Park
- Outdoor Rental: Canopies, Chairs, Tables, & Coolers available for rent
- Sport Events: Softball, Wrestling, Triathlon, Half Marathon, and Bike races
-Kinser Athletics men's steam and sauna rooms will be closed Jan 12, 2017 @ 0800 through Jan 17, 2017 until 0800, due to repainting the exterior steam and sauna room area. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
The Building 1 Gym is located on the bottom deck of Building 1. The gym is equipped with state-of-the-art Life Fitness cardiovascular equipment such as treadmills, lifecycles, and cross trainers, Body Masters upper-body and lower-body selectorized machines, and dumbbells. The gym is maintained by the Foster Athletics staff, for any questions please call 645-3985/3050. Open to military ID card holders during Building 1 facility hours.
Field, Court and Pavilion Reservations: 645-3141/3050 Aerobics Schedules: 645-2235 Karate Schedules: 645-3985 Massage Therapy: 645-3141 Fitness Coordinator: 645-7834
FEATURES- Full-Service Gym and Weight Loss Facility
- Hoist and Cybex equipment
- TRX Suspension training systems
- Free weights machines
- LifeFitness Treadmills, Lifecycles, Stair Steppers, Cross Trainers and Concept II Rowing machines
- Sauna & Steam Rooms
- Schedule an appointment with one of our masseuses
- Personal trainer services
- Fitness and martial arts classes
- Recreational Facilities: Outdoor Pavilions, Softball Fields, Tennis Courts, Indoor Basketball/Volleyball Courts
- Outdoor Recreational Rental facility
- Rock Wall Room: 3 climbing lanes Auto-belay systems 20 foot high climbing wall Climbing gear provided by MCCS (Only MCCS harnesses and helmets will be allowed) Ages: 11-15 years old must be with a parent at all times while climbing Ages: 16 years and older can use the wall unsupervised
- Weight Room: Free weights, Olympic benches, Weight-lifting platforms and Power racks
- Cardio Room: Treadmills, Elliptical, Steppers, Stationary bikes, and Concept 2 rowers.
- Large martial arts room: - Accommodate up to 40 patrons at one time - Equipped with judo mats, two punching bags, two double-end bags, one speed bag and two focus strike pad stations
- Supplement sales and retail items from weight lost products to McCutcheon Gym “Sweat Box” t-shirts.
- Group fitness classes
- Personal trainer
- Outdoor recreation equipment rental
- Futenma Athletics will no longer accept massage appointments till further notice. Please refer to Kinser and Foster Athletics for all massage appointments. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.
Sports Coordinator: 636-2672 FEATURES
- Free weights
- Weight Machines: Upper and Lower body training from the makers of Hammer Strength, Hoist, and Nautilus
- Cardiovascular Training Equipment: Treadmills, Elliptical, Steppers, Stationary Bikes, and Concept 2 Rowers.
- Courts: Racquetball, Wallyball, Indoor basketball/volleyball and a Martial arts room
- Locker rooms equipped with showers and a co-ed sauna and steam room
- Wide range of supplement sales and retail items
- Outdoor Recreational: Pavilions with stationary BBQ grills, Softball fields and Soccer/Football field.
-Located in Plaza Housing
-LifeFitness cardiovascular equipment: treadmills, lifecycles, stair steppers, cross trainers
-Body Masters upper-body and lower-body selectorized machines
-Cable television and radio
-Body Masters upper-body and lower-body free weights
-Concept II Rowers, Body Masters upper-body and lower-body selectorized machines
-LifeFitness cardio equipment: treadmills, lifecycles, stair steppers, and cross trainers
- Inside: one regulation size basketball court, a weight room, cardiovascular room, aerobics room, racquetball court, martial arts room and HITT room (High Intensity Tactical Training)
- Locker rooms: showers and saunas
- Pro Shop: purchase supplements and sports drinks
- Outside the facility: two basketball courts, a skate park, and three softball fields (one of which can be used for football or soccer).
- Outdoor recreation program
- Precor Elliptical machines (2)
- LifeFitness Treadmills (2)
- Hoist, Life Fitness, and Nautilus selectorized weight equipment
Friday: 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Sun: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Holidays: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Holiday Eves: Sunday (if Holiday falls on Monday) 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Holiday Eves: Monday - Friday (if Holiday falls Tuesday - Friday) 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Cardiovascular and weight training equipment
- Racquetball courts and wallyball court
- Sauna/steam rooms
- Supplements sales
- Outdoor Recreation
-Rock Wall Room:
3 climbing lanes
20 foot high climbing wall
Climbing gear provided by MCCS (Only MCCS harnesses and helmets will be allowed)
Ages: 11-15 years old must be with a parent at all times while climbing
Ages: 16 years and older can use the wall unsupervised
Customers can check out TRX equipment, manuals, and DVDs at the front counter. A red TRX station is located next to the outside pull up bars. The TRX is a pulley system that uses a person's own body weight as resistance.
ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBERS:
Front Counter - 623-4831 | Outdoor Rec - 623-4831 | Admin - 623-4306 | Sports - 623-5558
AD - 623-4512 | Fitness Cord - 623-4801 | FAX - 623-5635
- Front desk: Check out equipment or purchase retail items such as supplements and drinks
- Weight & cardio room
- Locker rooms
- Outdoors: Softball field2nd Floor- 8,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art martial arts room:
- Judo mats, heavy bags, water bags, Thai bags, speed bags, double-end bags
- Focus Masters, stability balls, BOSU balls, medicine balls, power bands, jump ropes
- Grappling dummies, plyometric boxes, personal protection equipment, striking pads
- Stretch machines, MCMAP gear, Ab Coasters
- Boxing ring
Call for room availability at 623-2701.
- Weight and ISO-lateral rooms - 1 HITT room- Cardio room with audio/visual entertainment - Boxing, wrestling and martial arts room - 3 indoor basketball courts with 6 NBA regulation backboards and rims (1 convertible to an indoor volleyball court)- 2 softball fields - 1 outdoor basketball court along with 2 beach volleyball Courts - Men and women's locker rooms, with sauna and steam rooms -Rock Wall Room: 3 climbing lanes Auto-belay systems 20 foot high climbing wall Climbing gear provided by MCCS (Only MCCS harnesses and helmets will be allowed) Ages: 11-15 years old must be with a parent at all times while climbing Ages: 16 years and older can use the wall unsupervisedADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBERS: Fitness Coordinator: 625-1170 Sports Coordinator: 625-2654
Life Juice at Gunners Fitness Center - Now Open!
50%" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lTpp7yrQSgI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
USNH Fitness Center Grand Opening
Brought to you by: