I agree with the terms and conditions.
© MCCS all rights reserved. No Department of Defense, U.S. Marine Corps, or
Marine Corps Community Services endorsement of commercial advertisers or sponsors implied.
MCCSOKINAWA.COM is provided as a public service by the Marine Corps Community Services.
Information presented on MCCSOKINAWA.COM is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 (reference (bd)) and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act (reference (ay)).
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us by using the
Contact MCCS form.
Receive an email as new updates are added to this program.
Do not send me an email as new updates are added to this program.
Want to know what’s happening at MCCS? Subscribe to receive updates from this program.
The Flea Market rotates between Camps Courtney and Foster each weekend (exception being, no Flea Market on the 5th weekend). Vendors must arrive on-site and sign up and pay the $15 fee (cash only) one hour prior to opening (no exceptions). Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please see
Flea Market Rules for more details.
For more information, call the MCCS Special Events Office on Camp Foster at 645-5829 (or 098-970-5829) during business hours, Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Flea Markets may be cancelled due to inclement weather and other situations that may involve the safety of our sellers and buyers. Please check the Announcements tab for updates and cancellations.
MCCS will not host
a Flea Market on the 5th weekend of the month. We apologize for the
inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
FLEA MARKET RULESIn consideration for permission to participate in the MCCS flea market, sellers assume all risks and release the U.S. Government and its officers, employees, and personnel of Marine Corps Base, Camp Smedley D. Butler, Okinawa, Japan and sponsors of said activity from liability for all claims for loss or damage to property and injury or death to persons arising from participation in the above said activity. Vendors accept all risks involved in the activity and must read and understand the Flea Market Rules. Failure to abide by any of the Flea Market Rules may lead to immediate expulsion from the flea market area, at the discretion of the MCCS Special Events Program Manager or Flea Market Coordinator, with temporary or permanent disbarment from taking part in future flea market events.
COVID MITIGATION RULES:
1. The Flea Market opens to sellers at 11 a.m. at scheduled camp locations. The Flea Market opens to the public at noon.
2. The Flea Markets end at 3 p.m. Sellers must complete their final sales and are responsible for cleaning their designated areas at these times.3. Anyone entering before opening time must be a seller with SOFA status and have a valid Department of Defense (DoD) identification card. The following are exceptions to this rule:
4. Payment guarantees a designated selling area at the Flea Market on the scheduled day; it does not grant a pre-assigned selling area. Selling areas are designated on a first-come, first-served basis. The Flea Market personnel will direct the parking.5. Entrepreneurs/Commercial Vendors -- SOFA status/DoD ID Card holder personnel who are entrepreneurs or commercial vendors wishing to participate in MCCS-sponsored flea markets must have receipts to verify that the merchandise they plan to sell was purchased from the local economy. When the merchandise is purchased off-island, both the receipts and the custom forms, accompanying the merchandise on delivery, are required to be presented, upon request, as proof of tax payments.6. SOFA status entrepreneurs/commercial vendors must pre-register at the Special Events office located on Camp Foster, Bldg. 5677 and must have receipts for their merchandise showing that it was purchased from the local economy. If the merchandise was purchased off-island, both the receipts and the customs forms are required. Custom forms will accompany the merchandise when it is mailed to an off-base post office.7. Sellers are responsible for obtaining other desired supplies, e.g., tables, canopies, tarps, and chairs. Supplies, when available, may be rented from MCCS Outdoor Recreation for the duration of the Flea Market. Need tables and chairs? Visit Outdoor Recreation for details.8. Selling must be confined to the parking lot assigned for the flea market on the respective camp.
9. Items that cannot be sold:
10. Rain checks, when issued, must have the Flea Market Coordinator's signature to be validated. Rain checks expire 30 days from the signature date.11. No new items sent through FPO/APO boxes may be sold, unless proof can be provided that the proper taxes have been paid.12. Pedestrians not to cross Hwy 58 except at marked intersections. This entrance will remain closed until further notice.
Click below to watch MCCS TV: Samy on the Street, Episode 80, MCCS Flea Markets
Brought to you by:
One moment please...