I agree with the terms and conditions.
© 2017 MCCS all rights reserved. No Department of Defense, U.S. Marine Corps, or
Marine Corps Community Services endorsement of commercial advertisers or sponsors implied.
MCCSOKINAWA.COM is provided as a public service by the Marine Corps Community Services. Information presented on MCCSOKINAWA.COM is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 (reference (bd)) and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act (reference (ay)). If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us by using the Contact MCCS form.
Futenma Aquatics Hours of Operation
16 Jun to 27 Aug 2017
Daily: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.Dinner
Sun - Thu: 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Fri & Sat: 5:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Check-in: 3:00 p.m. Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
The GreenLine- Camp to Camp Bus Service
- Weight Room: Free weights, Olympic benches, Weight-lifting platforms and Power racks
- Cardio Room: Treadmills, Elliptical, Steppers, Stationary bikes, and Concept 2 rowers.
- Large martial arts room: - Accommodate up to 40 patrons at one time - Equipped with judo mats, two punching bags, two double-end bags, one speed bag and two focus strike pad stations
- Supplement sales and retail items from weight lost products to McCutcheon Gym “Sweat Box” t-shirts.
- Group fitness classes
- Personal trainer
- Outdoor recreation equipment rental
- Futenma Athletics will no longer accept massage appointments till further notice. Please refer to Kinser and Foster Athletics for all massage appointments. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.
ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBERS
Sports Coordinator: 636-2672 FEATURES
- Free weights
- Weight Machines: Upper and Lower body training from the makers of Hammer Strength, Hoist, and Nautilus
- Cardiovascular Training Equipment: Treadmills, Elliptical, Steppers, Stationary Bikes, and Concept 2 Rowers.
- Courts: Racquetball, Wallyball, Indoor basketball/volleyball and a Martial arts room
- Locker rooms equipped with showers and a co-ed sauna and steam room
- Wide range of supplement sales and retail items
- Outdoor Recreational: Pavilions with stationary BBQ grills, Softball fields and Soccer/Football field.
RESTAURANT / DININGSunday Breakfast Buffet: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Lunch
Mon - Fri: 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Fri - MongolianDinner
Tue - Sat: 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday - Mongolian BBQTeppanyaki Room
Tues, Wed, Fri, & Sat: 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.Snack Menu
Tue - Sat: 9:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
LOUNGE / CLUB SNCO & Officers' Lounge
Tue - Thu: 4:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Fri & Sat: 5:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Lounge / Club
Sun - Thu: 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Fri & Sat: 5:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Brought to you by: