I agree with the terms and conditions.
© 2018 MCCS all rights reserved. No Department of Defense, U.S. Marine Corps, or
Marine Corps Community Services endorsement of commercial advertisers or sponsors implied.
MCCSOKINAWA.COM is provided as a public service by the Marine Corps Community Services. Information presented on MCCSOKINAWA.COM is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 (reference (bd)) and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act (reference (ay)). If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us by using the Contact MCCS form.
Search the Library's collection of books, DVDs, video games, audiobooks, and other items.
Manage your account and place holds online for pick up at the library location most convenient for you.
Receive an email as new updates are added to this program.
Do not send me an email as new updates are added to this program.
Want to know what’s happening at MCCS? Subscribe to receive updates from this program.
Hammer from Above by Jay A. Stout
1912-2012 100 Years of Marine Corps Aviation by Roxanne M. Kaufman
Marine Air by Robert F. Dorr
On Yankee Station by J. B. Nichols, B. Tillman, S. Coonts
The Art of Airpower, Sun Tzu Revisited by Sanu Kainikara
The Naval Air War in Korea by Richard P. Hallion
U.S. Marine Corps Aviation Since 1912 by Peter Mersky
Counterinsurgency Warfare by David Galula
Learning to Eat Soup With A Knife by John Nagl
Street Without Joy by Bernard Fall
The Accidental Guerilla by David Kilcullen
The Village by B. West (aka Francis West)
War Comes to Long An by Jeffrey Race
Category: Cyberwarfare & Security
America the vulnerable by Joel Brenner
Coundown to Zero Day by Kim Zetter
Cyber War by Richard A. Clarke, Robert Knake
Cyberpower & National Security by Franklin Kramer
Ghost Fleet by P.W. Singer
Inside Cyber Warfare by Jeffrey Carr
Wired For War by P. W. Singer
Developing the Leaders Around You by John C. Maxwell
Heroic Leadership by Chris Lowney
MCWP 6-11 Leading Marines—USMC
Lincoln on Leadership by Donald T. Phillips
Start with Why by Simon Sinek
The Power of Communication by Helio Fred Garcia
The Starfish and the Spider by Ori Brafman
Ethical Warrior by Jack Hoban
Honest Truth About Dishonesty by Dan Ariely
Clockspeed by Charles H. Fine
Feeding Mars by John A. Lynn
Pacific Express by William L McGee
Recurring Logistic Problems As I Have Observed Them by Carter Bowie Magruder
Supplying War by Martin Van Creveld
Sinews of War by James A. Huston
Logistics in the Falklands War by Kenneth L. Privratsky
Lifeblood of War by Julian F. Thompson
Air Power and Maneuver Warfare by Martin Van Creveld
Assault from the Sea by Merrill L. Bartlett
Maneuver Warfare Handbook by William S. Lind
Maneuver Warfare by Richard Hooker
The U.S. Marines and Amphibious War by Jeter A. Isely
Victory At High Tide by Robert D. Heinl
Warfighting MCDP-1 by USMC
- Tumble Books
- Ebsco eBooks
- Graphic Novels
- Games for Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3 & 4, Wii & Wii U
- Music CDs
- Playaway audiobooks
- USMC/USN Professional
- Reading Rooms
- All materials borrowed from MCCS Libraries are 3 week check outs.
- Unlimited Books
- 10 DVDs per family
- 10 CDs per family
- 10 Audio Books per family
- 10 Playaways per family
- 2 Video Games per family
- Reference Books and magazines cannot be checked out
- All items will automatically renew if the item isn't currently requested by another user and the item has been renewed fewer than two times.
- Sponsor is responsible for lost or damaged materials.
- Replacement items must be identical or similar in content. Contact Library Manager first before replacement is ordered/purchased to determine best options for the libraries and customer.
Who can register?
- Active duty
- Family members w/ SOFA
- Local Nationals (base employees only)
What do I need?
- Work/home address
- Work and/or personal email address
- Valid DOD I.D. card
- PSC or Unit address
- Home, Work & Cell Phone Numbers
Where can we register?
- Any MCCS library in Okinawa or Camp Fuji and Camp Mujuk, Korea. After registering, you will be registered within all MCCS libraries in Okinawa!
- Internet Access: One Hour Limit if others waiting.
- Gaming Consoles: Play Station 3 & 4, Wii, Wii Univeristy, Xbox 360, and Xbox 1 at Courtney, Foster, Futenma, Kinser and Schwab libraries.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Printing and Copying: First 10 pages free; customer must provide own paper when printing in excess of 10 pages.
- Fax service: Free faxing service is available with some limitations (3 pages + cover). For faxes more than 3 pages customer may need own calling card unless faxing to DSN number. Incoming faxes charged at 10 cents per page received.
TV/DVD sets are availalbe for viewing.
We have iPads available at the circulation desks for check out. You can use them for work, study, entertainment and to access our online resources.
GoPro Cameras & Accessories
Available for a three week check-out at all your MCCS Okinawa Libraries.
Watch selected movies and TV shows for viewing anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
Brain Games for all ages, keeping you mentally sharp.
CMC Reading List
All available titles on the Commandant of the Marine Corps reading list, including available audiobooks.
Military Reading Lists
Books from the Civilian Marine Leadership, Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps Reading List, and Navy Professional Reading Program.
United Through Reading Service
Patrons can record themselves reading books or greetings to family members back home. (Available at Camp Courtney, Camp Foster, Camp Hansen and Camp Schwab Libraries)
Brought to you by:
One moment please...