I agree with the terms and conditions.
© MCCS all rights reserved. No Department of Defense, U.S. Marine Corps, or
Marine Corps Community Services endorsement of commercial advertisers or sponsors implied.
MCCSOKINAWA.COM is provided as a public service by the Marine Corps Community Services.
Information presented on MCCSOKINAWA.COM is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 (reference (bd)) and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act (reference (ay)).
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us by using the
Contact MCCS form.
*While supplies last. Claim your prizes as soon as possible as supplies are limited!
Search the Library's collection of books, DVDs, video games, audiobooks, and other items.
Manage your account and place holds online for pick up at the library location most convenient for you.
Please visit dodmwrlibraries.org for access to some amazing electronic resources such as Consumer Reports, digital eBooks, and streaming video.
You can also find Electronic Resources on our
Print from your mobile devices at any of the following libraries:
Please visit our mobile printing site here.
Receive an email as new updates are added to this program.
Do not send me an email as new updates are added to this program.
Want to know what’s happening at MCCS? Subscribe to receive updates from this program.
- Tumble Books
- Ebsco eBooks
- Graphic Novels
- Games for Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3 & 4
- Playaway audiobooks
- USMC/USN Professional
- Reading Rooms
- All materials borrowed from MCCS Libraries are 3 week check outs.
- Unlimited Books
- 10 DVDs per family
- 10 CDs per family
- 10 Audio Books per family
- 10 Playaways per family
- 2 Video Games per family
- Reference Books and magazines cannot be checked out
- All items will automatically renew if the item isn't currently requested by another user and the item has been renewed fewer than two times.
- Sponsor is responsible for lost or damaged materials.
- Replacement items must be identical or similar in content. Contact Library Manager first before replacement is ordered/purchased to determine best options for the libraries and customer.
Who can register?
- Active duty
- Family members w/ SOFA
- Local Nationals (base employees only)
What do I need?
- Work/home address
- Work and/or personal email address
- Valid DOD I.D. card
- PSC or Unit address
- Home, Work & Cell Phone Numbers
Where can we register?
- Any MCCS library in Okinawa or Camp Fuji and Camp Mujuk, Korea. After registering, you will be registered within all MCCS libraries in Okinawa!
- Internet Access: One Hour Limit if others waiting.
- Gaming Consoles: Play Station 3 & 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox 1 at Courtney, Foster, Futenma, Kinser and Schwab libraries.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Printing and Copying: First 10 pages free; customer must provide own paper when printing in excess of 10 pages.
- Fax service: Free faxing service is available with some limitations (3 pages + cover). For faxes more than 3 pages customer may need own calling card unless faxing to DSN number. Incoming faxes charged at 10 cents per page received.
TV/DVD sets are available for viewing.
GoPro Cameras & Accessories
Available for a three week check-out at all your MCCS Okinawa Libraries.
Watch selected movies and TV shows for viewing anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
Brain Games for all ages, keeping you mentally sharp.
CMC Reading List
All available titles on the Commandant of the Marine Corps reading list, including available audiobooks.
Military Reading Lists
Books from the Civilian Marine Leadership, Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps Reading List, and Navy Professional Reading Program.
United Through Reading Service
Patrons can record themselves reading books or greetings to family members back home. (Available at Camp Courtney, Camp Foster, Camp Hansen and Camp Schwab Libraries)
Brought to you by:
One moment please...