I agree with the terms and conditions.
© MCCS all rights reserved. No Department of Defense, U.S. Marine Corps, or
Marine Corps Community Services endorsement of commercial advertisers or sponsors implied.
MCCSOKINAWA.COM is provided as a public service by the Marine Corps Community Services.
Information presented on MCCSOKINAWA.COM is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 (reference (bd)) and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act (reference (ay)).
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us by using the
Contact MCCS form.
- Must be at least 10 years old or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to use the park.
- Only skateboards, inline skates, and BMX bicycles are allowed in the park (all bicycles pegs must have a cap on the end).
- Protective equipment (helmet, kneepads, elbow pads, & wrist guards) are required at all times. Wrist guards are not required to be used with BMX bicycles.
- No additional ramps, grind rails, or skate equipment are allowed.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- No food, beverages, or spectators are allowed inside the park at any time.
- In case of an emergency, call 911.
Brought to you by:
One moment please...